Mapmaking 1.5: Pre-K/K & Lower Elementary

 Hey everyone,

Our last class was quite messy, but had a more relaxed feel to it. 

We mostly finished up our Gruffalo pizza box dioramas. That involved watercolor (for the LE), rip art, and a lot of gluing. The projects were still really wet, so I didn’t want to send them home. They’ll certainly be dry in two weeks, when we meet back at the church.

The LE class did a really great job with watercolor painting. Everyone was really focused, and most of them tried mixing colors to get specific shades. That also meant that painting took longer than I thought it would. But the thought put into them was great.

I’ll pack up the boxes and send them home in two weeks, with any supplies needed to complete them. For those who haven’t finished, please make sure they get completed and take a picture to send to Melissa for the Expo. I’ll send out an email in two weeks with a list of the components for completion. Almost everyone is almost all done.

I only got one pic, and it's of the LE class, because Becky, Melissa, and I were hopping during the Pre-K/K class.

Thanks,

-


Sarah B.